HI721 Iron Colorimeter – Checker® HC
Improve the accuracy of your water testing results with our simple handheld colorimeter.
Bring more precise technology to your testing with our iron colorimeter. You won’t have to struggle to determine colors visually anymore as our handheld colorimeter eliminates the hassle of matching to a color chart by providing a direct digital iron result.
• Our handheld colorimeter is portable and easily carried in your pocket
• One-button operation makes getting your iron results simple
• Trust your results are consistent with the built-in timer
The HI721 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure iron. Naturally present in water in low concentrations, iron may affect the taste of water, as well as stain both laundry and household appliances. Also an indicator of corrosion, iron is monitored in industrial plants and water cooling and heating systems. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI721 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
• Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
• Dedicated to a single parameter
• Small size, big convenience
• Ideal for: Water Quality, Education, Industrial, Municipal Water, Aquarium
Range: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
Accuracy @ 25°C/77°F: ±0.04 ppm ±2% of reading
Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector: silicon photocell
Method: adaptation of the EPA Phenanthroline method 315 B, for natural and treated waters
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off: after three minutes of non-use and two minutes after reading
Dimensions: 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5”)
Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty