AZOO PLUS Ultra Bioguard has a high concentration of natural aerobic and anaerobic probiotics. Our probiotics can quickly decompose nitrous acid, ammonia, nitrates, hydrogen sulfide, and other harmful substances. They can further purify the aquarium bottom and filter organic matter, biological waste, uneaten feed and other pollutants, thereby preventing the source of water contamination to reduce the growth of algae.
Directions for use:
1. Shake well before use.
2. New tank: first time use, add 30 ml per 100L of water
3. New filter media and aquarium gravel: evenly pour 10 ml on 1L of dry filter media or gravel. Let sit for 5 minutes for complete absorption, then add water.
4. Water change and routine maintenance: add 10-15 ml per 100L of water each week.
5. Emergency treatment of water quality: perform a 1/3 water change, then add 40 ml per 100L of water.
6. One full cap is equal to 20ml. Inner cap is equal to 5ml.
Not for human consumption.
Keep away from children and pets.
In case of eye contamination, immediately flush thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical attention.