Aqualife Pro Condition Concentrate Reef completely, instantly and safely detoxifies ammonia, chlorine and chloramines in fresh or saltwater, and delivers concentrated action that other water conditioners just can’t match. Use Aqualife Pro Condition Concentrate Reef:
• To condition new water for aquariums, reef tanks, and holding tanks
• When performing water changes and or additions
• Before adding new fish, corals or invertebrates, to an existing aquarium
• To eliminate ammonia in the shipping water during transportation of live fishes, corals, or aquatic invertebrates.
Can be safely used in all types of fish, reef, and invertebrate aquariums. Non-toxic to fishes, invertebrates, aquatic plants, Aqualife Pro Condition Concentrate Reef:
• Does not negatively affect biological filtration
• Does not affect protein skimmers
• Does not lower dissolved oxygen levels or pH
The choice of aquarium and reef professionals. Available exclusively from independent retailers.
Dosage: 1ml treats 4 gallons. 1 capful treats 20 gallons. 1oz treats 120 gallons. This dosage eliminates 1.0 mg/L of ammonia (= 0.85 mg/L ammonia-nitrogen), as well as removing all chlorine and chloramine. For higher ammonia concentrations, dosage can be safely increased. Important: Measure total ammonia or ammonia-nitrogen using a salicylate (indophenol) type test kit. Nessler’s total ammonia test will give false high (or off scale) readings.
15oz Treats 1800 gallons