AquaLife PHYTO-Fin Liquid
· Concentrated blend of marine algae
· Ideal for corals, clams, crustaceans and fish
· Enhances vibrant colors
· Encourages vigorous growth
· Provides essential nutrients
AquaLife PHYTO-fin Phytoplankton Complex is a concentrated blend of marine phytoplankton. This superior natural diet is ideal for soft and hard corals, anemones, zoanthids, clams, and all other filter feeding marine invertebrates. AquaLife Phyto-fin is rich the necessary proteins, carbohydrates and lipids for vivid color, vigorous growth and reproduction.
A rich source of nutrients, whole cells and cell fragments for phytoplankton feeders in a convenient, stable liquid form. Combining two nutrient-rich algae cultures to provide a wide range of particle sizes to meet the requirements of a variety of filter feeding invertebrates. Suitable as a food for reef tanks featuring soft corals or other types of phytoplankton dependent organisms.
· Water, organic Chlorella, organic Spirulina, propane 1,2-diol, acetic acid, sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, potassium sorbate, , Vitamin C
· natural source of : Vitamin A, vitamin C, alpha-tocopherol, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, iron, copper, manganese, selenium, omega-3-fatty acids, omega-6-fatty acids
Directions: Shake well. Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 25 gallons net aquarium capacity daily. Observe response of the organisms and adjust feeding quantity appropriately. Each aquarium is slightly different.
· To retain maximum nutrition, refrigerate after opening.
· Shelf life 2 years from date of purchase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for human consumption.
Not for use with fish for human consumption.