AquaLife Amino Glow
· Stimulates budding and tissue growth
· Encourages vibrant color
· Aids tissues repair
· Fortified with Vitamin C and other nutrients
· Excellent for stony and soft corals, and fish
AMINO-GLOW is a nutritional supplement and food soak that contains essential L-amino acids, simple sugars, and vitamin C. Unlike other products, AMINO GLOW contains only L-amino acids that are preferentially taken up by stony corals, according to recent scientific research. Virtually 100% of the nutrients added are absorbed, without significantly affecting protein skimming. Simple sugars stimulate beneficial bacterial growth that reduces nitrate and phosphate, while vitamin C helps protect fish and invertebrates from deficiencies.
AquaLife AMINO-GLOW contains only food grade ingredients in a stable liquid form that needs no refrigeration. Amino acids are preferentially taken up by corals from the surrounding water, and are believed to play a role in the development of UV-protective pigments that impart attractive colors to many coral varieties. Regular use of AMINO-GLOW should increase overall coral health, while maintaining or improving vibrant coloration.
While some aquarists report noticeable changes within two weeks, a month to six weeks may be required for improvement, depending upon the prior condition of the aquarium.
· Water, proprietary combination of purified L-amino acids, Vitamin C, glucose, sucrose, acetic acid, sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, potassium sorbate
Directions: Shake well. Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per 25 gallons net aquarium capacity daily. Observe response of the organisms and adjust feeding quantity appropriately. Each aquarium is slightly different.
· May also be used as a food soak. Mix measured dose with a small amount of aquarium water and soak food up to 30 minutes before feeding. Does not require refrigeration.
· Shelf life 2 years from date of purchase.
Amino acid profile/nutritional profile in mg
Total Protein 1725.00
Aspartic Acid 267.39
Glutamic Acid 369.00
Vitamin C 0.54
Vitamin E 0.22
Pantothenic Acid 0.14